- Dr. Erica Brown, Director of the Mayberg Center for Jewish Education and Leadership, The George Washington University, and author of Esther: Power, Fate and Fragility in Exile, on leading community when the community cannot be together.
- Deborah Gilboa, M.D., resilience expert and family physician, on human resilience and the search for meaning when all seems out of our control and uncertain.
- David Kilimnick, comedian, rabbi, author, teacher, because Purim is a time of lightheartedness and laughing together is a part of all of this.
- Matanot l’evyunim, making gifts to the poor
- Mishloach manot, giving a food package to a friend
- Hearing the Megillah
- Purim seudah, or festive meal
While Federation has many ways to make gifts to the poor, we invite webinar participants to post your favorite links during the video conference, and we will also post links to livestream Megillah readings from across our diverse religious spectrum. Perhaps you'll gather with friends to watch the webinar together, with festive costumes and food.
The session will be recorded and made available to watch at another time if you are unable to join us live.
Thank you for being part of this! We hope to see you on the screen tomorrow. Purim Sameach!