You CAN have it all. You can do good for Jews in need and make Jewish life stronger while SAVING ON TAXES if you make your 2021 gift to Jewish Federation in the Heart of New Jersey before December 31:
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FAVORABLE 2021 TAX DEDUCTION OPTIONS EXPIRING THIS YEAR.
- If you do not itemize deductions, you can deduct up to $300 (or $600 if married filing jointly) in charitable donations.
- If you do itemize, donations may be used to offset up to 100% of your adjusted gross income before previous limits are reinstated in 2022.
DO YOU HAVE STOCK THAT’S GROWN IN VALUE?
- Get a tax deduction for the current market value of stock owned for one year or more.
- Pay no capital gains tax on the appreciated growth in value.
ARE YOU REQUIRED TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM YOUR IRA?
- Qualified Charitable Distributions from your IRA are NOT SUBJECT TO INCOME TAX.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE AN EASY, LAST-MINUTE 2021 GIFT BUT PAY AFTER THIS YEAR?
Make a gift with your credit card by December 31, 2021 for a deduction and pay your credit card bill after December 31.
- Call (732) 588-1814 M-F between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. or
- Go online to jewishheartnj.org/donate any day or time.
Please know, how ever you choose to give, YOU are doing a world of good.
With your generous contributions, Federation enables the community to thrive at this time of unprecedented need.
Together, we empower the Jewish community to care for those in need while making Jewish life stronger, safer, and more joyful – for today, for tomorrow, FOR GOOD.
Important: The material contained herein does not constitute legal, estate planning, financial, or tax advice. Please contact your personal advisors about how these provisions may affect your individual situation.
Please login to leave a comment