Are you passionate about securing a bright Jewish future?
The LIFE & LEGACY program makes it easy to turn your passion into actions securing Jewish life for generations to come. If you would like to discuss your intent to help provide for the future needs of the Jewish community in the heart of New Jersey through a legacy gift, contact Paul Rovisnky via email or 732-588-1839.
The Life & Legacy program is a powerful resource to Jewish organizations throughout the community. The LIFE & LEGACY initiative, jointly funded in Monmouth and Greater Middlesex by the Harold Grinspoon Foundation and the Jewish Federation in the Heart of New Jersey, has been successfully implemented in over 25 Federation communities since its inception.
In August, 2015, the Jewish Federation won a competitive grant to bring the LIFE & LEGACY program to the heart of NJ, committing resources to invest in a bright Jewish future and securing matching funds from the program’s creator, The Harold Grinspoon Foundation, to benefit a dozen different Jewish organizations.
These partner organizations and others attending the training sessions include:
- The Jewish Federation in the Heart of New Jersey
- Congregation Ahavas Achim
- Congregation Beth Mordecai
- Congregation B’nai Israel
- Congregation B’nai Tikvah
- Congregation Neve Shalom
- Highland Park Conservative Temple - Congregation Anshe Emeth
- Jewish Family Services of Middlesex County
- Jewish Heritage Museum of Monmouth County
- Monmouth Reform Temple
- Rabbi Pesach Raymon Yeshiva
- Rutgers Hillel
- Special Strides
- Temple B’nai Shalom
- Temple Emanu-El
- Temple Shalom
- Yeshiva at the Jersey Shore