Engage. Enrich. Educate
Documenting Holocaust History Through Art
The David Labkovski Project advances knowledge of the Holocaust through the art of David Labkovski utilizing his history, paintings and sketches, the project emphasizes survival, tolerance, justice, and the importance of bearing witness to history.
- The gala opening night event takes place Saturday night, Dec, 8 at 7 PM. It is $75, including a tour and hors d'oeuvres
- December 8-9 Weekend Pass $100, including gala opening and 2 workshops
- Exhibit is open to the public, Monday, Dec. 10 - Monday, Dec. 17 from 10 AM to 6 PM, general admission is $15
- Adult group rate for 15 people or more is $12 per person
- Schools and tudents with ID, free of charge
- Activities workshops take place 11 AM and at 1 PM.
- December 9 Weekend workshop -- $40
- December 9th and December 11th Workshop -- paint $25
- December 9th and December 12th Workshop -- book club $18
- A special offering to attend the gala opening and both workshop activites is available for $100.